The information we collect The Club collects limited personal information such as your name, address, date of birth and other contact information (such as telephone numbers and email addresses). We collect this information with your knowledge and do so in order to provide you with goods and services that we supply, to provide and market our products and services to you and to meet our legal obligations.
We may request personal information from you when you:
- Apply for membership
- Contact us for further information
- Enter promotional activities or contests
- Express interest in a particular good or service that we provide
- Participate in surveys and other types of research
Users can generally visit the Club website without revealing who they are or other personal information. The Club will not collect any personal information about visitors to the website except when they knowingly provide it.
Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information as follows:
- to complete your application for membership and to maintain your membership records, including displaying in the club and in some cases disclosing your name and address (as required by law) and providing you with newsletters and other information necessary to allow you to play an active role in the Club, such as information about candidates standing for election to the board of the Club;
- to provide the products or services you have requested from the Club;
- to deal with your customer service issue or query;
- to register you for events, promotions or competitions;
- to fulfil our obligations under either the Registered Clubs Act 1976 (as amended) or the Constitution of the Club;
- to keep you informed of the Club’s products, services, promotions or activities. ;
- to third parties where we have contractual arrangements for the provision of services, such as mail outs with third party suppliers, who need access to this information to provide the relevant service.
Information from our database will not be sold to other companies, organisations or individuals.
Access to your information
You can request access to the personal information that the Club holds about you by contacting, in writing, the Club's Privacy Officer as set out below. We will provide you with access to your personal information unless we are legally authorised to refuse your request. We may charge a reasonable amount for providing access.
You may contact as at any time to update your personal information or to tell us that the information is inaccurate or incomplete. If you wish to have your personal information deleted please let us know and we will delete that information wherever practicable.
SecurityThe Club will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, to keep this information accurate and up to date and to destroy personal information no longer required unless required by law to be kept. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files.
Employees are required to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by the Club and such information is only accessable as necessary.
There are security risks when sending information via the Internet or email. You should consider such risks before providing personal information via the internet or email. There are other ways to provide us with personal information, should you choose to. Please contact us in the manners listed below.